Responsible body regarding data protection laws, notably the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is:mini bus team gmbh munich
Frohschammerstr. 6 rgb.
Using the given contact data you can at any time request:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored by us,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have signed a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
Ar any time you may file a complaint with the responsible regulatory authorities. The responsible regulatory authority for matters related to data protection legislation is the data protection officer of the German state in which you live, work or where the alleged infringement occured. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
- You have given your explicit consent,
- processing is required to fulfill a contract with you,
- processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation,
- processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, general information is automatically recorded. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your Internet service provider etc. This information does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is automatically transferred when using the internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensure a trouble-free connection to the site,
- Ensuring a smooth usage of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible body and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
IP address logging by our webhosting provider
Our webhosting provider (Strato AG) stores the IP address of each access to our website for detection of and defense against attacks for at most seven days.
To ensure compliance with the GDPR we concluded an agreement with Strato for the outsourcing of data processing.
This website used cookies only for the Matomo analysis software. See the next section for details.
Usage of Matomo
This website uses Matomo (formerly Piwik), a open source software for the statistical analysis of visitor access. Matomo uses so called Cookies, small text files that are stored on your computer and allow the analysis of your visits of our website.
The information generated with help of these cookies about your use of the website is stored on a server in Germany. The cookie expires at the end of your current browser session, making it impossible to identify you across multiple browser sessions.
The IP address is anonymized immediately after processing and prior to its storage.
You can prevent the storage of the cookies by changing the settings of your web browser. This is done by setting the so called Do-Not-Track header. Please refer to the documentation of your browser if and how you can configure it so send this header.
As an alternative, you can obcect to the analysis of your visits with the following form. Please note that this will also store an cookie on your computer. This is technically required to recognise your objection during future visits.
A decision against the analysis of your visits does not lead to any restrictions regarding the usability of the website.
Questions regarding privacy
If you have any questions about privacy, please send us an email:
oder nutzen Sie eine der andreren Kontaktmöglichkeiten.